This listing is growing
beyond those entertainers we have personally seen at faire. If we have seen
them in person, you will see the faire abbreviation in the "Seen At"
section of their listing.
7,352 visits (1 today, 1 this week, 18 this
month, 157 this year, 1 yesterday. Best day was 7
||Jousters, reenactors, combat and comedy!
- Caravan Gypsies - music,
dance, and female swordfighters HOSTED
- Renaissance Sword Theater, Inc.
- not-for-profit live steel combat troupe HOSTED
- Shattock School of Defence
- fun and funny combat presentations HOSTED
- HMR, Inc.
- live steel combat, historical reenactment and educational fun!
- Irish Knight Productions
- live steel and other fun displays
- Jousting Knights and Steeds, Inc.
- Hanlon-Lees Action Theater jousting
- Naughty Nobles - swordplay
- Noble Cause Productions
- jousting troupe
- Rogues and Rapiers
- comedic swordplay
- Skjaldborg - Dark Ages living
- The Duelists - A dazzling
display of comedy and swordfighting brilliance!
- The Kingdom of York - Educational
Re-enactments and recreation of the time period from 1150 to 1603.
LIVE steel combat, arts, and archery
- The Royal Guard - Royal
||Ren faire organizers refer to those who fill in all the blanks
are create the atmosphere "colour"...so here you have
- The Washer Well Wenches
- who deals with the dirty laundry in your village? HOSTED
& DESIGNED BY ATF
- Pretty Prickly Flowers -
they don't just sell roses...they spread romance! A
division of ATF
- Beth "Sparrow" Byrd
- clown & mime
- brother william - wandering
wood carver with wisdom to spread
- Dean Franzen - gravity
tester (ie, juggler)
- Dr. Dumpe - a comedic, fire-eating
- Dream Weaver Productions -
puppetry helps you witness the birth of a dragon
- Historical Military Cooking Demonstrations
- just what the name says
- The Horsemen - street
- Just Fooling Around - The
Mad Irishman and the French Wench
- Major-General Ulysses S. Grant
- not our time period, but a reinactor we met at a faire
- Merlyn's Magic - magic
with renaissance flair
- Mother Pockets' Soup Kitchen
- Demonstration renaissance period cooking
- Past Times with Good Company
- performing, interactive and educational royalty and more!
- Pickle Fool - Rickles the
Pickle Man runs amuck through the festival, selling pickles and
spreading the pickle love. He's an extremely entertaining merchant.
- Sir Gustave Doc'Tain - interactive
- Jeff Quinn - Sir Geoffrey
of Quinn, magician
- Rigor Mortis - "death
cart" street character
- Rufas the Rude - an all-around
- Sauboo the War Troll
- the molester of women, the enslaver of men, and the eater of
- Washing Well Wenches
- wet women abound
- Whipboy - a boy with a whip,
- William O'Wickam - teacher,
Help keep us online. Book your
travel here, or patronize some of these folke: